I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
Top Network Posts
- 204Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 86How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 81Chance of meeting in a bar
- 73Has a fifteen year old from Canada discovered a hidden Mayan city?
- 72Shorthand way for "modifying" only one field in a record (copy a record changing only one field)?
- 59Mathematical "urban legends"
- 52What's the theoretical basis for existential types?
- View more network posts →