I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
Top Network Posts
- 179Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 74Chance of meeting in a bar
- 69How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 59Mathematical "urban legends"
- 49Sets, Functors and Eq confusion
- 49What's the theoretical basis for existential types?
- 44How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.