Suminda Sirinath S. Dharmasena
Quantitative analyst and entrepreneur.
Also participating in:
Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Suminda-Sirinath-Salpitikorala-Dharmasena (if you directly want to ask me a question or anonymously ask me a question this would be the ideal way to get in touch, but due to the overwelming number of question I get I answer only a sub set of them.)
Sutta Central: https://discourse.suttacentral.net/users/sirinath
StackOverflow Careers: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/sirinath
Also a practitioner of Samatha and Vipassana a form of Buddhist meditation mainly from the Pāli Canon (Theravāda). Also a non sectarian practitioner of Dhamma largely influenced by meditation as taught by S.N.Goenka and writings of Piya Tan, moderately influenced by Ven. Bhante Vimalaramsi, Thanissaro Bhikkhu and Buddhadasa Bhikkhu, mildly influenced by Ven. Mun Bhuridatta, Ajahn Maha Bua, Ajahn Chah, (Thai Forest Traditions) Venerable Pa-Auk Tawya Sayadaw, Mogok Sayadaw, Ven. Sujiva, Ven. Ñāṇavīra Thera, etc.
Top Network Posts
- 50What is the difference between a Future and a Promise?
- 17How to explain what Buddhism is?
- 14Homeless but not a monk
- 13Can I practice Buddhism without meditating?
- 12How to generate a random price series with a specified range and correlation with an actual price?
- 12How to import FromString for joda-time?
- 11How can higher co-moments be applied to portfolio optimization in an asset allocation context?
- View more network posts →