I work at Google, playing with software, with hardware and occasionally with statistical models.
If you have a reasonably high profile on Stack Overflow, and would be interested in working for Google in the UK, US or elsewhere, please feel free to reach out to me on email@example.com.
Top Network Posts
- 299What do the parentheses around a function name mean?
- 288How to preserve insertion order in HashMap?
- 253Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 205How can I sort a dictionary by key?
- 147Why start an ArrayList with an initial capacity?
- 141Measure time elapsed in Python?
- 119Relationship between scipy and numpy
- View more network posts →