I am a lecturer in the School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds. My research specialization is numerical analysis (mostly ordinary differential equations, some partial differential equations, some linear algebra). Most of my programming is related to this; in particular I contribute to the Eigen library (linear algebra, C++). I usually program in Python, C++ or MATLAB. I have been using LaTeX from \pm 1994.
Top Network Posts
- 74How to change font size for bibliography?
- 37boost make_shared takes in a const reference. Any way to get around this?
- 9Where can one obtain good data sets/test problems for testing algorithms/routines?
- 8Why is complex<double> * int not defined in C++?
- 8Why not evaluate integrals using ODE-solvers?
- 8C++ eigen3 linear algebra library, odd performance results
- 7Mapping array back to an existing Eigen matrix
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.