For the past 25 years, I've been a contract software engineer with a lot of experience in back-end and middleware solutions; and low-level, real-time (sometimes embedded) mainly C-language projects. Also SNMPv2 and v3 MIBs and Agents. Over the years, though, I've done so many different and interesting kinds of things that I claim I can call myself a generalist.
I consider coding to be a perfectible craft with its own kind of beauty.
I'm always looking for new projects: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top network posts
- 30<table><tbody> scrollable?
- 14How and where do I publish my open standard?
- 14I'm graduating with a Computer Science degree but I don't feel like I know how to program
- 14How to change/remove CSS classes definitions at runtime?
- 10Differences between CSS3 :hover and :focus?
- 10An ambiguity problem with "the first thing you remember"
- 9Is there a word for "one who salvages"?
- View more network posts →