See my homepage for some info about me.
Some of my projects:
- finmath.net A Java library and spreadsheets with algorithms related to Mathematical Finance (e.g., curve calibration, Monte-Carlo simulation, Bermudan option pricing, American Monte-Carlo).
- Obba A middleware to seamlessly use Java/Scala libraries from spreadsheets. Allows to use any Java library as a spreadsheet add-in.
- Mathematical Finance (a book on some topics in m.f.)
Top Network Posts
- 88How do I call one constructor from another in Java?
- 48Determine coordinates of a UITableViewCell while scrolling
- 33OOo/LibreOffice UNO / Java: How to get calling spreadsheet cell of a calc function?
- 32Lauching App with URL (via UIApplicationDelegate's handleOpenURL) working under iOS 4, but not under iOS 3.2
- 32Is there another simpler method to solve this elementary school math problem?
- 27Java get available memory
- 22Strange issue with UIDocumentInteractionController
- View more network posts →