I do high-frequency trading, mostly in C++ and Python (formerly q/kdb+). My views are my own and do not reflect the same of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 82The generalist badge should be gold
- 78How do I force make/gcc to show me the commands?
- 62How were some language communities (eg, Ruby and Python) able to prevent fragmentation while others (eg, Lisp or ML) were not?
- 38Get number of CPUs in Linux using C
- 36How do I delete a remote branch in Git?
- 31Why did the Haskell committee choose monads to represent I/O?
- 30What programming languages are most commonly used in quantitative finance?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (24)
14 What can we do for R/Finance 2013? dec 19 '12
14 Who should the moderators be? feb 7 '11
11 How are we going to market this site? mar 10 '11
8 Is this site on track? mar 8 '11
7 Broaden from quant to Finance / Accounting feb 4 '11
7 Are retail trading questions in scope? feb 12 '11