Try not to down-vote, after all everybody commits mistakes !! And a golden rule. High reputation points doesn't mean a level headed person either. I regularly meet a moron(obviously with high reps) on travel.stackexchange. Met two buffoons, from down under, on http://money.stackexchange.com who hide their ignorance by being acerbic when you question their answers, and I am not the only one who has come across them. And one really goes into personal attacks like a spoilt brat, has a name rhyming with loony and probably escaped from a mental asylum or maybe his mama dropped him on his head.
Top Network Posts
- 28Difference between GOOGL and GOOG
- 21What precautions should I take when lending money to a friend?
- 18Pointers to elements of std::vector and std::list
- 17UK Visa Refused - Can I reapply immediately?
- 16Difference between .a .o and .lo file
- 11A C++ STL program using functor as predicate
- 11Boost smart pointers
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.