I just finished a Ph.D. in Applied Economics at Clemson University (May 2013 graduation). My primary skills are statistical modeling, machine learning, and programming. I'm excited about future potential in this area!
I recently started an R video blog: vimeo.com/user19035707/videos. Check it out!
Top Network Posts
- 9Wald test in regression (OLS and GLMs): t- vs. z-distribution
- 6Why doesn't the Cramer-Rao lower bound apply?
- 6Using variance ratios to test for mean reversion
- 5A Question about the Bootstrap Distribution
- 5Real life examples of distributions with negative skewness
- 5Interval censored Cox proportional hazards model in R
- 5How to choose the number of trees in a generalized boosted regression model?
- View more network posts →