I'm a quant / programmer and big fan of scripting languages - python in particular.
Based in London and working as consultant for the financial services industry after having worked many years in banks.
Trying to implement what I think are the right productivity tools for people in the financial community. Hoping to leverage existing tools and extend them: pandas / iPython / matplotlib.
Top Network Posts
- 12Why does the share price tend to fall if a company's profits decrease, yet remain positive?
- 9What really drives option implied volatility?
- 6What's the best exercise to master 2-5-1 or cycle of 5ths on a chromatic accordion (B-system)
- 5Why do some people claim the delta of an ATM call option is 0.5?
- View more network posts →