Working at an investment bank in New York. Formerly a financial engineering student at Rutgers; formerly a math researcher in academia (a "low-dimensional topologist").
StackOverflow is a wonderful resource and community. I've learned a great deal from it, and I hope my contributions will help others in return.
Languages of interest: C++, Java, R
Areas of interest: low latency, multithreading, machine learning
Top network posts
- 86I was tricked into copy pasting a command, did it hurt me?
- 54How to tell Chrome what to do with a magnet link?
- 51How can I make Firefox open magnet-links in Transmission?
- 37What kinds of desktop environments and shells are available?
- 32How do I stop video tearing? (Nvidia prop driver, non-compositing window manager)
- 30Mac on Linux, is it legal?
- 30How would you explain to a 9th grader the negative exponent rule?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.