CEO of PeerIQ. We love quants and hire the best of the best! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous roles: Fixed income credit portfolio decisioning at a major bank/broker-dealer, Management Consulting in Financial Services, Columbia Economics, and Machine Learning. Live and work in NYC.
All posts and comments represent my views and not that of my employer.
My favorite answers:
Top Network Posts
- 71In a competitive market, why is movie theater popcorn expensive?
- 32How do you mix quantitative asset allocation with qualitative views?
- 32Which approach dominates? Mathematical modeling or data mining?
- 29Why does the minimum variance portfolio provide good returns?
- 23Why does is.vector() return TRUE for list?
- 23What are some useful guidelines for GBM parameters?
- 23What is the best way to "fix" a covariance matrix that is not positive semi-definite?
- View more network posts →