The stock market is a metaphor for life: "How to survive in a stochastic environment?"
I am proud member of the Bachelier Finance Society: http://www.bachelierfinance.org
Top Network Posts
- 87Most helpful math resources on the web
- 78Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 57Connection between Fourier transform and Taylor series
- 53Innovative ways of visualizing financial data
- 47What are the biggest mistakes that new project managers make?
- 45How to round 0.4999... ? Is it 0 or 1?
- 40Why aren't creationism and natural science on the same level? (Or are they?)
- View more network posts →