The stock market is a metaphor for life: "How to prosper in a stochastic environment?"
Top Network Posts
- 106Most helpful math resources on the web
- 88Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 73Connection between Fourier transform and Taylor series
- 62Innovative ways of visualizing financial data
- 59Does the Planck scale imply that spacetime is discrete?
- 52What are the biggest mistakes that new project managers make?
- 46What concepts are the most dangerous ones in quantitative finance work?
- View more network posts →