The stock market is a metaphor for life: "How to prosper in a stochastic environment?"
Top Network Posts
- 99Most helpful math resources on the web
- 87Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 70Connection between Fourier transform and Taylor series
- 61Innovative ways of visualizing financial data
- 59Does the Planck scale imply that spacetime is discrete?
- 51What are the biggest mistakes that new project managers make?
- 46Connections between metrics, norms and scalar products (for understanding e.g. Banach and Hilbert spaces)
- View more network posts →