This is the call for proposals for the weekly topic challenge. Answers to this question should be proposals for the weekly topic.
What is it?
There's a single topic that people think about during the week and come up with good questions on.
How does it work?
- Each answer below should be a proposal for the weekly topic.
- Upvote topics you'd like to see; downvote those you wouldn't.
- Each week, probably Sunday or Monday, I will choose from among the proposed topics, and the challenge will begin: thinking of and posting good questions in the main site on that topic.
What do I win?
An Internet with more good questions and answers on an interesting topic.
Who came up with this idea, anyway?
How can I be notified of new challenges?
- Check back on Meta from time to time, particularly on Sunday or Monday, to see if there's a new challenge post.
- Check Meta's weekly-topic-challenge tag to see only the posts in the challenge (with the current challenge at the top of the list), or check Meta's featured tag to see all meta posts announcing currently-relevant site features and events (including the current challenge).
- To see just the current challenge, use this search.
- If you use a blog-reader or otherwise follow RSS feeds, you can add the feeds for weekly-topic-challenge or featured to your reader and automatically get updates soon after they're posted.