The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Basic question about finite fields and characteristic
- Background music in app
- How do Travel Sentry locks work? (supposedly openable only by security agencies)
- What does a stream cipher provide that cannot be obtained with AES CTR mode operation?
- Can I use linear regression on this model y = a/b *x + 1/b
- Does case matters when reading and sorting a list of items?
- Is there a female version of ikemen?
- How to handle a star performer on a small team who feels no one else is good enough
- Garbage Collector doesn't collect finished thread
- Big garden is incorrect?
- How do you know if a weapon is two-handed in D&D2E?
- How to add vertical space after \hline without breaking vertical lines in a table
- Underwater spider webs made of slime?
- Why did Voldemort take the wand of one of his most loyal servants?
- Did BBC ignore 50,000 people protesting against austerity?
- Catalan numbers as sums of squares of numbers in the rows of the Catalan triangle - is there a combinatorial explanation?
- Where is the mistake in this proof about rationals having eventually periodic decimal expansions?
- Unexpected Bash Expansion of ~ on OS X
- How to list my name in publications, given that I am referred to by my middle name?
- Firefox accusing me of distributing malware on my site
- Are there any credit cards with a statement period longer than 1 month?
- Did Ray Bradbury ever claim that "Fahrenheit 451" was not about censorship?
- Project Euler #14 in Java
- Which should be used - "me" or "myself"?