The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Hex to Decimal converter
- How do pilots see at night if airplanes dont have front lights
- Problems in implementing Horner's method in Python
- Find the 44th digit of a 80 digit number if number is divisible by 13
- How to make sense of fractions?
- How to shoot a video underwater using your smart phone?
- Typing with scrambled keys
- Two SATA hard drives on one SATA channel
- LaTeX newcommand with fontname as parameter
- When to use simulations?
- Why would people use flapping-wing instead of fixed-wing aircraft?
- What starts the conversion between GPE and KE?
- Non-breaking spaces inside dashes
- Shoe sizes for bouldering
- How much time can you ask before joining a new company?
- How do the Stack Exchange sites protect themselves from XSS?
- How did Dumbledore know that Slughorn was an armchair?
- How can I brighten the night sky (just a bit)?
- What happens if an opened file in C++ isn't closed?
- Some extra space in references IEEE
- A Mathematician's Coffee Cryptarithm
- When can phase trajectories cross?
- What are the differences between fuel types (comparing with vehicles)?
- Which countries can someone from Sweden freely travel to that someone from the Netherlands can't?