The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
3 years ago
- Will typing my password twice make it more secure? Or typing each character twice?
- How to convert JPEG to RAW in Photoshop or similar?
- While working from home, is it a bad idea to give the company you work for your IP address?
- Numerical invariants for a graph or its complement that are bounded by some constant
- Better to have 2 methods with clear meaning, or just 1 dual use method?
- Is a land-based aircraft carrier possible?
- Build a chessboard
- Is there any curse/ swear equivalent for this Persian curse? " May your head be covered by soil!"
- C safely taking absolute value of integer
- Why are "blockbusters" called blockbusters?
- A programming task is scaring off candidates, should we ditch it?
- Maximum SQL Server memory set to 12 GB, but it still goes over 12 GB. How do I prevent SQL Server going over max memory limit?
- Which characters have been recast within the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Encrypted content in games
- Why do laptops need larger transformers than mobile phones?
- Electrical outlet
- What happens to Flight Testing Aircraft after Testing is over?
- Did Odo ever transform his head into a weapon?
- My bike got stolen a second time (in Amsterdam) - what should I do?
- Difference between C# and Java's ternary operator (? :)
- Apply Kirchhoff's law
- What is spark plug heat range
- A player was bucking my style and I lost my temper. What can I do from here?
- Three mathematicians are forever in Prison