The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
3 years ago
- Designing fictional non-competitive games
- Can one make a *purely negative* contribution to a paper?
- Does a "capacitor" for light exist?
- Importing members from EE without password reset
- Getting console width using a bash script
- What can a company do against insiders going rogue and negatively affecting essential infrastructure?
- Anatomically Correct Sleipnir
- Better term for "Favorites"
- PCB routing T joint alternative
- Project Euler #2: Even Fibonacci numbers
- A method to cause maximum pain to a human
- Are M-disks truly more reliable than other forms of storage
- SPI chip select optimisation
- Do programmers in the industry get to participate in the game design process?
- Crossing a border several times to increase duty free allowance
- Seeing into the past
- Are Newton's laws invalid in real life?
- Delete files older than 500 days
- All logins used on an instance is 'SA'
- What are some tips for a child flying alone for the first time?
- Mounted Cavalry in the Modern Era
- Is there any reason to disable paste password on login?
- Repeated demand for citing a certain paper in the referee report