The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Destroying Unity GameObject when it goes out of camera during runtime
- Does Daylight Savings Time affect local airspace?
- Can a professor influence the graduate admissions committee if he or she is interested in a particular student?
- What is this anime where people manifest special powers from element-based auras?
- Can you have magic that doesn't have rules?
- Is there a way to set symbolic links to only executable files in Linux?
- Shortest Sorted Hello World
- Is it a contradiction to do a hypothesis test on 1000 simulated datasets and never get a p value <0.05. Type 1 error question.
- Do the Liouville Numbers form a field?
- How does one efficiently clean-up hair from sink after shaving or trimming beard?
- Proof that no differentiable space-filling curve exists
- Who started to call Hermione "Hermy"?
- Finding a recurrence relation, first few terms of power series solution to differential equation
- number theory which is close to analysis
- What technology is being moved forward to keep pilots from crashing planes?
- How are GA aircraft ferried from factories?
- Why do we call pitches "low" and "high"?
- Expansion of a hypergeometric function takes ages with Mathematica 9 and 10 (regression?)
- How was titanium transported from Soviet Union to Area 51 for Oxcart?
- Can you do anything with the third copy of a card other than disenchanting it?
- Can 'cracked' product keys harm the user in any way?
- Find limit for infinite sum
- Does this video of electromagnetic radiation from energy efficient bulbs indicate any danger?
- The Delicate Art of Fate Shaping