The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Finding a bijective function between an open disk and the open square
- Are toilets supposed to be caulked to the floor?
- What is deliberately using complex sentences to confuse people called?
- More is less and less is more
- Migrating from text and image to varchar(max) and varbinary(max)
- What are the most prominent uses of transfinite induction outside of set theory?
- In atomic bomb tests under ground, where does the volume of the rocks go?
- Initializing several values of a function
- Draw 4 straight lines to create 10 equal squares in this image
- Tikz television screen
- Example of a ring with infinitely many zero divisors and finitely many invertible elements
- On OS X, why does sudo ls show hidden (dot) files?
- Extreme Gerrymandering
- An old car in bad condition
- How does the below program output `C89` when compiled in C89 mode and `C99` when compiled in C99 mode?
- Meaning of "all shelves about me towards the worse"?
- When/how is it safe to go running with baby?
- Pstricks equivalent to Tikz
- Fell ill - huge gap in time on resume - what do I do?
- Why does my 16-year-old hate me?
- Was there any privacy aboard ship in ST:TNG and beyond?
- InChIKey generation from InChI
- Circle made up of a looping squiggly line
- Is there something between summation and integration?