The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Am I allowed to put on my pyjamas during a long flight?
- I included emoji in my password and now I can't log in to my Account on Yosemite
- Aliasing an imported font to be reused later?
- Do explosive movements necessarily lead to injury over time?
- When/why does the principle of least action plus boundary conditions not uniquely specify a path?
- Why is the Battery dead inspite of the full charge the Previous Day
- What system call is used to load libraries in Linux?
- Intermediate digits of 34!
- What are some good datasets to learn basic machine learning algorithms and why?
- Boost.Spirit UTF-8 string literal parser with escape support
- How is it possible for millions to use pirated software at home and never get arrested?
- Is it safe to manually perform 'apt-get update' 's operation?
- A player constantly uses his mobile phone during our games session
- How to have type-ahead apply to bash history search (Ctrl-R)?
- How to substitute in multiple lines?
- What is the truth value of the proposition 'All unicorns are beautiful'?
- Bezier curve handles - precision modeling
- Advanced Differential Geometry Textbook
- Everyone gets an IQ of 300. What are the downsides?
- Giving First Aid in the USA
- How many Hulks are there?
- Why do we need an instance of the Scanner Class to get an Input on Java?
- Can I follow a graduate course in PDE without having studied ODE
- Integral cohomology ring of K(Z,3)