The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- I would like to have a counter example that Peano's theorem does not apply to spaces with infinite dimension
- Is there a better way to search the menus?
- complex dynamiclly sized tikz diagram
- What's wrong with this equations?
- Import multiple files from folder in order of date added
- Tic Tac Toe in C++
- Personal pronoun - Using 'it' when introducing a person
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- How to properly handle Infs in a statistical function?
- How to get Employee Number using REST API
- Would an "as if" block be a reasonable language feature?
- Examples and applications of the pigeonhole principle
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- problem with inequality of modulus
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- Why was the triceratops ill?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- One of my players is too passive and uninterested
- Why can private method be final?
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- Use of 'so' as interjection at sentence start
- When does undefined behavior strike in C++?