The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
3 years ago
- Is butter ever the same after having been melted?
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- Are black Americans responsible for more than 50% of homicides?
- Boss says that he will put in claim for damages if I quit
- The Unicode look of disapproval no longer displays correctly in 16.04 - how do I fix this?
- Map a list of indefinite size to a number!
- What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- I almost searched my password, but didn't press enter. Is my password at risk, because of autocomplete or anything else?
- Do I not have the personality for a PhD?
- How can we catch a teleporter?
- How to copy first four characters of every line to the end of that same line?
- What would happen if you opened a Bag of Holding underwater?
- Why do people sometimes write notes as E♯ or C♭?
- Why is it that people are so surprised that graphics design can be hard?
- Is there a term for the moment when a lot of users visit/log onto your website at the same time?
- What is "<Esc>Kv" in bash
- Why would lethal genes evolve?
- Compute CRC32 Hash
- Find maximum difference between values in an array
- Are classic cars safe?
- The sum of the first 3 terms is 24 and the sum of the next 3 terms is 51.
- What happens when my dead wizard decides to planeshift out of the afterlife?
- You have prepared. You are determined. You approach the door
- Sum of sum of binomial coefficients