The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
3 years ago
- Money sent to loan account after it has been paid off and closed
- Does "Object.ToString().GetHashCode()" return a truly unique character seed?
- Why is bright pink background a bad UX/UI?
- What power plant is the easiest to reboot and run by Average Joe?
- Is it okay to have less than 10,000 EUR when in Europe?
- Image stabilization in interchangeable lens camera body?
- How do you report reckless pilots?
- Why does a DHCP-provided DNS IP address becomes a static one in Windows 10?
- CBC mode with same plaintext
- A riddle in foreign language
- Why are the words for "children" (liberi) and "book" (libri) so similar?
- What is the adjective for someone with cancer?
- Is there any point in unit testing a client service that simply passes through data from the server?
- Confusion with storage capacity (powers of 10 and 2)
- Homotopy groups of Moore spaces
- Secure usb cable for charging in untrusted enviroments
- Is it ethical to attend a company-organised event after my last day?
- Why wouldn't escaping be Obi-Wan's plan?
- Pcb cutout specification
- Ticketed event after card number has changed
- May a 'ball' that has been 'cut off' still be called a 'ball'?
- Are CDFs more fundamental than PDFs?
- Is it possible for one star to orbit another?
- Mean bits: an average challenge