The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- Multiply two numbers without using any numbers
- How to use Dired marked files as arguments to arbitrary Emacs Lisp functions?
- Largest prime number with all digits different
- How to deal with students leaving the class for 10 min during the lecture?
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- Can I use cleveref and endnotes together?
- How can I fix or do after I made many big mistakes with my professor?
- is that an erroneous use of "steppes": "the high Himalaya in the northern steppes.."
- I got caught cheating in an engineering exam; my life is almost over
- how do I say "junior level programmer" in german?
- A double-agent with a conundrum
- Change Appstore user from MacBook?
- while(user == gullible)
- Is it possible to create an edited copy of a file without using up extra disk space?
- Academic but accessible defense of the scientific understanding of anthropogenic climate change?
- Adding links: can I use //domain (double slash) for both https:// and http://
- How to give a good guess to the recurrence relation problem
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- How to show that the product of two irrational numbers may be irrational?
- Project Euler #5 - Lowest Multiple of 1 through 20
- What do you call one time pad where pseudo-random numbers are used?
- The Alaskan Dream
- Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?