The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Why is the day of Rosh Chodesh announced before every month except Tishrei?
- Associative law is not self evident
- Walk up and talk to random people at a conference - is that appropriate?
- Word Search Puzzle
- Two methods to integrate?
- Carbon atoms at the edge of a diamond
- What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- IOC Containers break OOP Principles
- Is a single atom stable?
- Why can't a set have two elements of the same value?
- Lipton's most influential results
- Equation that is non-zero only at one point.
- Algebra: Does every group whose order is a power of a prime p contain an element of order p?
- How is it possible to accelerate a neutron?
- how is it possible to achieve Ω(logn) space in a Turing machine, when you need Θ(n) space to store the input itself?
- Is there a comprehensive list of functions with V10 operator forms?
- How to display a random line from a text file?
- What are the possible issues in using very short DHCP lease time (< 1min)?
- Setting the elements of a list equal to elements of a different list
- Is it harder to attain enlightenment without a living Buddha?
- What does "理所应当的美好" mean?
- Is email less secure than voicemail, snail mail, or internet portals for transferring sensitive information?
- Is it bad if all my kittens starve?
- Python code to compare two fields in different feature layers?