The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Hangman game in Java - second try
- "Schätzen": How to differentiate between a guess and an estimation?
- Why does my wooden door disperse light into a rainbow color spectrum?
- What polygons can be shrinked into themselves?
- Why does F.C. Hapoel Tel Aviv play in Europe
- Proof that I was wrong about Random Number Generators
- Why is 3333360 the maximum score of pacman?
- What is a good reason to change calculus texts?
- May an airline change the aircraft from the scheduled one?
- What is the physical interpretation of the linear coefficient in this ODE for projectile motion?
- Murder at the office
- Is there a correlation between voting for the Democratic Party and gun crimes in the USA?
- How can I avoid having many singletons in my game architecture?
- What would happen if an accelerated particle collided with a person?
- What are the differences of watching a 1080p and a 720p version of the same media on a 720p screen?
- Does Bless Have Costly Material Components?
- Why does electron move in an elliptical path?
- Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- Why normal map baking break at UV seams?
- Can my parents take out a loan for me out of my account if I'm under the age of 18?
- How can I create a stretchy, breakable pizza cheese material?
- Is it rude to give up your seat in Japan?
- Is there any way to assign multiple values?
- In which Stargate movie or TV series did the 'USS Excalibur' appear?