The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- The black dog in the black road
- What are "Es", "As", etc. chords?
- Alternative reward levels to “Gold, Silver, Bronze”?
- Computing a map between two lists
- How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?
- Parity of the Prime Counting Function
- Is it possible to "restore" an itunes iphone backup to an ipad?
- Make a polygon out of a polygon's hole?
- What is the purpose of a PCB with no copper tracks, but only unconnected copper rings?
- Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- ! You can't use `\unskip' in vertical mode. ... How to get space between lines?
- Moving Triggers to Utility Class
- Hide ouput of bash while running automated script.
- Discovered a serious error in a reviewed paper after submitting the review, what to do?
- Should a 5 year old excuse themselves after farting?
- Why are a lot of unexperienced hackers better at creating and running companies than experienced business guys?
- "Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- Why does Yoda mourn the Jedi after order 66 is executed?
- Difference between ZFC and ZF+GCH
- How to choose drum pitches?
- Beginner number guessing game in Java
- A query that lists all mapped users for a given login
- What's the best way to signal that I'd prefer to be served in English?
- Is it good practice to ask date of birth and gender from users or Avatars can suffice?