The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- New to PCB design - why doesn't auto placing components exist?
- Heathrow to Oxford without going through London
- Choosing k out of n
- Questions about Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily"
- Making a night scene without being dark on the monitor
- Is it unethical for an unpaid intern to arrive late frequently?
- If you hashed a hash an infinite number of times would you end up with a unique hash?
- Does the Red Cross sell $2.1 billion worth of blood annually?
- Why doesn't the English language have distinct words to use when talking to elders?
- Is soy milk easy to get in Western Europe?
- Renting a car with automatic transmission in Paris
- Does "with sharing" only apply to 1st entry point of code?
- How to Create Thread-Safe Buffers / POD?
- Why isn’t the “JRTI” barge larger?
- Buying Jupiter for prize of ISS
- Should the characters start out knowing each other?
- Is email from my WordPress site a hack or just a normal comment?
- Can someone explain 4th dimensional objects?
- Is there a polite, formal way to say "shit happens"?
- Use the result of FPeval to color a table cell
- How are duplicate call signs dealt with?
- Why I should avoid loops in shells?
- video sequence editor- how to render video with reversed picture order?
- Understanding the trivial primality test