The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Is there a universal map/ layer format?
- Display a tally (in varying bases)
- Random name-picker with array
- Creating .shp from .dbf in ArcMap?
- Are sharks a threat to undersea cables?
- Is there a way to tell sudo to set my username as owner for the files created instead of root?
- Which acid is the most effective against oxidation of avocados?
- Why "He knows to swim" is incorrect?
- Is it commonplace for a recruiter to ask to see an unpublished PhD thesis?
- What's wrong with solving absolute value equations in this way?
- Any ket as a sum of eigenkets of a given observable
- How can I delete everything after the first column in Notepad++?
- How to convince recruiters on LinkedIn to not ask for other interested applicants?
- Classroom Seating Chart in TikZ?
- How do I stop Finder from warning me when I change a file extension?
- Is there a way to unscrew a light bulb that has broken?
- How to combine one or more rotated graphics objects?
- Relationship between 3/4 and 4/4
- Electronic Length Measurement
- Under what conditions do airliners retire aircraft and sell them to other airlines?
- What should I do if I don't know the answer to a question posed by a student?
- How to deal with a character that does not fit my plot?
- Does the word "out" carry sexual-minority flavour?
- Count how many elements in the nth column in a whole file