The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
Site self-evaluation – ends in 3 days
- How to handle team member who is unable/unwilling to collaborate
- How to tell LaTeX to place all figures at the end of pdf file?
- Is it a bad idea to take drugs?
- Did planes crash into the WTC on 9-11?
- wavy division sign wanted
- Who made the famous error in calculation that 'wasted' the final years of his life?
- Should professors intervene if a student is wearing offensive clothing in their classroom?
- Is it dangerous to go to the USA as a Russian now?
- Why is the spell duration longer than the in-rounds time?
- Alphanumeric Hello World
- How a half-life works
- Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- Can IS DISTINCT FROM be combined with ANY somehow?
- Updating Grid on Webpage
- Why is "distro", rather than "distri", short for "distribution" in Linux world?
- Does QGIS have the equivalent of ArcGIS's Layer (*.LYR) file?
- How does an A330 detect stall without airspeed?
- Is it appropriate for an employer to ask skilled professionals do to manual labor?
- Console.WriteLine() and the need for so many argument overloads?
- Quoting within $(command substitution) in Bash
- Multiply each element of an array by another array?
- Bash Script to repeat every word in a line?
- Does your team's faction limit affect hero choice?
- Why do we use so complicated notation?