The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- How to add invisible ink to a character sheet?
- Can a lock picker slowly undermine the security of a deadbolt door?
- How do you determine how much flash/RAM you need for a microcontroller?
- Does the comma look the same within/without the dollar signs?
- Should I admit to a potential employer that I didn't get in touch because I'm ashamed of my grades?
- I submitted my own code on someone elses account
- How to deal with an online griefer that I know in real life?
- What would be the effects of the human body if the oxygen level increased by a lot?
- Symbols for "odd" and "even"
- The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- Do the borg ever focus on assimilating Data in particular?
- Can Ingress be played on Kindle Fire?
- Append a string to each line in a file
- What is this electrical thing in my piano?
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- Shutdown my system in 30 minutes with telinit
- Finding the "bad value" in text file row
- What's a common phrase that means "To put it simply though not 100% correctly"?
- Probability that last child is a boy
- Does spaces in $xy=1$ have differences between $x y = 1$?
- Can a car steer on a frictionless surface?
- Why does the Java API use int instead of short or byte?
- Are two cities in enmity within visibility range of each other reasonable?