The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- Matrix fields within matrix field
- Will 74HC595 as LED sink damage LED when pin goes high?
- Best way to include attachments using EmailService [Craft Plugin]?
- Is there a way to get a list of all folders on a harddrive with the amount of used space?
- What kind of skull is this?
- Customer is "deeply disappointed" in software because of one bug. How to reply?
- \displaystyle and \mathbf with cmbright font
- What is the opposite of an Epiphany?
- Classes with both template and non-template conversion operators in the condition of switch statement
- How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- The "Trojan Horse" metaphors
- Why are gels used for digital photography?
- Kayaks vs canadians from a beginner's perspective
- Should I accept an invitation to give a talk on dated work?
- Client Side Coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- What does BURP stand for
- Why do I need at least two nameservers?
- Deleting child records on a parent
- Doing low-dimensional KNN on a large dataset
- Is there any value in protecting both rack power feeds with their own UPS?
- Checking if an array is sorted
- How to decline participation in team building activities