The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
ends in 4 days
- Fire Resistant Fauna
- Is it possible to reverse a command in the bash shell?
- If I lose my papers/passport in the US, what police station should I report it to?
- Two men for one gold coin
- What is District 13?
- Resistors - binning and weird distributions
- Eliminate copy/paste and Factor logic out of foreach loop
- Python.h found by locate but not by GCC
- Implications of 'Respawning'
- Trying to fit a table in the width of a paper
- Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?
- Is there a text object for the entire buffer?
- What is the name of this circuit?
- What font size should be used for a children's book?
- Why would expectations of students vary largely between instruments?
- What is an antonym for "prior" that is shorter than "subsequent?"
- How to install a vulnerable version of OpenSSL on a Linux server?
- Weak flashes of light in the sky
- How do you apply colored sugar just to the raised image on a cookie
- Fire Resistant Flora
- Dragon V2: How many times can the spacecraft be reused? Is the spacecraft's heat shield reusable?
- What could kill all vegetation in an area and then stop it from growing back?
- I am a student of high potential but not great on paper, how should I go about transferring to a university more at my level?
- Loan to son - how to get it back