The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
3 years ago
- Why did Ramsay strike him?
- Are sheer numbers enough to beat a foe with more advanced technology?
- Unfortunately (any) app has stopped. What should I report?
- Where can I find arrivals / departures timetables for Italian train stations online?
- Why is this bathroom symbol in Germany "00"?
- How to get n points equally spaced around the unit sphere
- How to securely ask for passwords of customer as consultancy firm?
- The UK has voted to leave the EU. How does Brexit affect people traveling to the UK and vice-versa?
- Has Valyrian steel ever been used in armor?
- What are the immediate impacts of the UK leaving the EU?
- Generate white noise to calm a baby
- Binary search in C#
- I only pay with dollars
- What is the difference between "tail -f" and "tail -F"?
- Can you hide your face from a facehugger?
- What does the title "Man Friday" mean?
- General relativity vs graviton discovery
- Is there such a thing as a matrix of functions?
- Million Year Old Records
- Does Yoshi have a Saddle or a Shell on his back?
- How to make a spiked sphere?
- Is there such a thing as rubber band resistor?
- How to create this spikey in Mathematica?
- Given three numbers, find the second greatest of them