The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Name me, Who am I?
- Find the center
- Possibility of obtaining copies of court documents
- Hard drive clicking for 16 times during startup
- Where should I land my invading fleet?
- Is there anything that can be done with recursion that can't be done with loops?
- How to redefine the "plus" symbol?
- A person suffering from many phobias
- "Country" is to "national" as "city" is to…
- How can I fix my cracked radiator temporary for a trip? Is there any way to do it?
- Are you allowed to shuffle your library at any time?
- Which class or method or function am I in?
- Is there a way to prevent "looking like a tourist" in order to not be harassed?
- What lifting gas was used for barrage balloons during the world wars?
- Is there any aspect of an explosion resulting from a nuclear weapon test that cannot be simulated using super computers?
- Falsely accused by two people turning a heated argument saying I was aggressive
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- What's the deadline to contribute to a Roth IRA
- How many heroes in the Marvel universe have used the 'Spider-' prefix?
- Can people change their name to my previous name?
- Why is a comma a bad record separator/delimiter?
- In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization?
- Why did Voldemort hide two horcruxes in Hogwarts?
- What's the history of the term "starship"?