The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Dark veil when getting up too fast
- As a GM, how can I stop killing my games?
- Is there an affordable way for non-students to subscribe to multi-journals/archives?
- How to open sitx files?
- What causes morning wood?
- 'The company I work for' cannot be shortened to 'My company'?
- Reverse grepping
- Make a circle illusion animation
- Is Darth Vader really afraid of the Emperor?
- Why does VIM show the Unicode code point and not the UTF-8 code value?
- Why is polling accepted in web programming?
- Why is paying mortgage interest considered by some to be beneficial?
- How to push back when colleagues send work to me they can do themselves?
- Unable to install DHCP server, not enough disk space
- Should the type of hay making up the majority of a rabbit's diet be timothy hay?
- How to split single address field into 4 fields (House No., Direction, Name, Suffix)
- Is Michael Moore worth approximately $50 million?
- Are computers with more RAM potentially faster if not all memory is usually in use?
- Redefine \middle| to insert space before and after itself
- Would colonising Antarctica be a good test for colonising Mars?
- What happens when research papers run out of copyright?
- How do pilots manage to keep aircraft on centerline during taxi
- If I sign someone else's key and later decide it was a bad idea, is it possible to un-sign it?
- How to create a stylized greyscale portrait?