The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
2 years ago
- Who de-duplicates bug tickets?
- Windows 10- turn off game notifications
- Term for a person with absolutely zero knowledge of a topic
- Wearing White on Tu B'Av
- Is the use of a QR code worth the space it requires?
- What is the name of my town?
- Why didn't NASA use the shuttle to make a profit?
- Do self-Compels draw from the GM's Fate pool?
- Hot Dog vendor question
- Do propeller planes give contrails like jets do?
- If future farming is largely automated by robots, what produce would still require human farmers?
- I redefined \- but it does not work in captions
- Is "Stack Exchange use" a valuable skill on my CV?
- How to roll-back a shell command once executed?
- Is 7 l8r than 9? (Is seven later than nine?)
- How do you answer "Oh, you're a professor? What do you teach?"
- How to open Windows CMD so that it starts in the current folder?
- Lightning-Powered Renaissance Golem Army
- What is the purpose of the test function in Finite Element Analysis?
- what does star in passwd file mean?
- How dangerous is it to reveal your date of birth, and why?
- Magic Square Mixups [Challenge]
- What is the definition of hostile?
- What are the simplest examples of programs that we do not know whether they terminate?