The R/Finance conference is gearing up for May. Since many of our participants are R users, is there anything we can do to support this? I posted about this conference rather late a couple years ago, so I hope to be proactive this time around.
1 year ago
- Dividing by 2 numbers at once, what is the answer?
- A command to print only last 3 characters of a string
- How do you mirror and invert at the same time?
- Limits of dead reckoning using MEMS sensors
- What would an avian "castle" look like?
- Is there a name for starting a chapter with a quote?
- How do you say "I know that I don't know"?
- I don't understand what のも means in this sentence
- Fake work permit and deportation
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Most memorable CS paper titles
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- In Final Fantasy Tactics do I get Job Points for the job I currently have or the job I am currently practicing?
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- What to do when a former supervisor keeps contacting my current supervisor as a way to pressure me to publish my Master's thesis?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Path and Entry Template problems when developing locally
- What is the use of Mersenne Primes in cryptography
- shred - different device size
- Grammar of Polonius, Act 2, Scene 2, Hamlet
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- Why did Hitler not invade Sweden?
- Are all anomers diastereomers?